What is Teleperformance
Teleperformance is known for being one of the largest and most reputable providers of outsourced customer experience management services. The company provides a range of services such as customer service, technical support, sales, and customer acquisition to a variety of industries, including telecommunications, financial services, healthcare, and retail.
Teleperformance has built a strong reputation for providing high-quality customer service, using advanced technology and well-trained personnel to deliver exceptional customer experiences on behalf of its clients. The company has also developed a reputation for its commitment to data privacy and security, which is particularly important in today's environment of increasing concern about online security and privacy.
Overall, Teleperformance is known for its expertise in providing reliable, efficient, and effective customer experience management services to companies across a range of industries.
Teleperformance Hiring Process
Teleperformance's hiring process typically involves several steps, which may vary slightly depending on the specific role and location. However, the following are some common steps in the hiring process:
Step 1: Online Application: Candidates can submit their application online through Teleperformance's career portal or other job boards. The application will typically require candidates to provide their personal information, work history, and education.
Step 2: Initial Screening: After reviewing the applications, Teleperformance's recruiters will conduct an initial screening of the candidates. This may involve a brief phone or video interview to assess the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Step 3: Assessment Tests: Depending on the role, candidates may be required to complete online assessments to evaluate their skills and abilities, such as language proficiency, typing speed, and customer service aptitude.
Step 4: In-person Interview: Candidates who pass the initial screening and assessment tests will be invited for an in-person interview with a Teleperformance recruiter or hiring manager. This interview will assess the candidate's fit for the role, as well as their communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and attitude.
Step 5: Background Check: Teleperformance typically conducts background checks on all candidates to verify their employment history, education, and criminal record.
Step 6: Job Offer: Candidates who successfully pass all the previous steps will be presented with a job offer, which will include details such as salary, benefits, and job responsibilities.
Step 7: Onboarding: Once a candidate accepts the job offer, they will be onboarded into Teleperformance's training program, where they will receive training on the company's policies, procedures, and systems, as well as the skills required for their specific role.
Overall, Teleperformance's hiring process is designed to identify candidates who possess the skills, experience, and attitude required to provide exceptional customer service on behalf of its clients.
Teleperformance Assessment Test
Teleperformance's Employment Assessment Test is a set of standardized assessments used to evaluate candidates' skills and abilities for various roles within the company. The tests are designed to assess a candidate's aptitude in key areas such as language proficiency, typing speed, customer service, and problem-solving.
The specific tests administered may vary depending on the role and location, but they may include:
- Language Proficiency Test: This test evaluates a candidate's ability to speak and write in a specific language, such as English, French, German, or Spanish.
- Typing Test: This test measures a candidate's typing speed and accuracy, which is an important skill for roles that involve data entry or chat support.
- Customer Service Aptitude Test: This test assesses a candidate's ability to handle customer inquiries and resolve issues effectively and efficiently.
- Personality Test: This test evaluates a candidate's personality traits, such as their level of extroversion, openness, and emotional stability.
- Cognitive Ability Test: This test measures a candidate's cognitive abilities, such as their problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to learn and adapt.
The Employment Assessment Test is an important part of Teleperformance's hiring process, as it helps to identify candidates who possess the skills and abilities required for success in the role. The results of the test are used to inform the hiring decision and to provide guidance for training and development once the candidate is hired.
It is important for candidates to prepare adequately for the assessment test by reviewing the requirements of the job, practicing sample questions and exercises, and ensuring they are well-rested and focused on the day of the test.
Tips to Pass Teleperformance Assessment Test
If you are preparing for Teleperformance's Employment Assessment Test, here are some tips that may help you to pass the test:
- Practice Typing: One of the most common assessments used in Teleperformance's hiring process is a typing test. To improve your typing speed and accuracy, practice typing regularly and try to eliminate bad habits such as looking at the keyboard while typing.
- Brush up on Language Skills: If the role requires language proficiency, practice speaking and writing in the language as much as possible. Watch movies or TV shows in the language, listen to podcasts or audiobooks, and practice writing emails or messages in the language.
- Learn About Customer Service: Teleperformance values strong customer service skills in its employees. Research best practices for customer service and try to understand the basics of how to handle customer inquiries and resolve issues effectively.
- Review Basic Math and Logic: Some Teleperformance assessments may test your basic math skills or logical reasoning abilities. Review basic math concepts such as fractions, percentages, and decimals, and practice solving logical puzzles and problems.
- Be Prepared for Personality and Cognitive Tests: Teleperformance may administer personality and cognitive ability tests to evaluate your fit for the role. Be honest and authentic in your responses, and try to stay calm and focused throughout the assessment.
- Get a Good Night's Sleep: It's important to be well-rested and alert on the day of the assessment. Get a good night's sleep the night before and make sure to eat a healthy meal before the assessment.
Careers at Teleperformance
Teleperformance offers a range of job opportunities, across a variety of industries and functions. Here are some examples of jobs with job descriptions for Teleperformance:
- Customer Service Representative: Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients by responding to customer inquiries, resolving issues, and managing customer accounts. They may work in various industries such as retail, finance, or telecommunications.
- Technical Support Representative: Technical Support Representatives are responsible for providing technical assistance to customers, troubleshooting issues, and resolving technical problems. They may work in industries such as technology, telecommunications, or healthcare.
- Sales Representative: Sales Representatives are responsible for selling products or services to customers, meeting sales targets, and generating leads. They may work in various industries such as retail, finance, or telecommunications.
- Team Leader/Supervisor: Team Leaders or Supervisors are responsible for managing a team of customer service representatives or sales representatives, providing coaching and feedback, and ensuring team performance meets or exceeds expectations.
- Workforce Management Analyst: Workforce Management Analysts are responsible for analyzing data related to call volume, customer service metrics, and agent performance to optimize staffing levels, scheduling, and other operational aspects of the call center.
- Training Specialist: Training Specialists are responsible for designing and delivering training programs for new and existing employees to ensure they have the skills and knowledge required to perform their job effectively.
- Quality Assurance Analyst: Quality Assurance Analysts are responsible for monitoring customer service calls and providing feedback to agents to ensure they are delivering high-quality customer service in accordance with company policies and procedures.
What does Teleperformance look for in an Employee
Teleperformance looks for a variety of qualities and skills in its employees. Some of the key attributes that the company values include:
- Customer Service Skills: Teleperformance places a strong emphasis on delivering high-quality customer service to its clients. Therefore, the company looks for employees who are empathetic, patient, and skilled at problem-solving.
- Communication Skills: Effective communication is crucial in the call center industry. Teleperformance looks for employees who can communicate clearly, listen actively, and respond appropriately to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Language Proficiency: Teleperformance operates in multiple countries and languages, so the company looks for employees who are proficient in the required language(s) for the role.
- Technical Skills: Many roles at Teleperformance require employees to use technology and software systems. Therefore, the company looks for employees who are comfortable with technology and can quickly learn and adapt to new software and tools.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Teleperformance operates in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, so the company looks for employees who can adapt to changing circumstances and work in a flexible environment.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Many roles at Teleperformance require employees to work in teams. Therefore, the company looks for employees who can work collaboratively, communicate effectively, and support their colleagues.
- Accountability and Responsibility: Teleperformance places a strong emphasis on accountability and responsibility. Therefore, the company looks for employees who take ownership of their work, are reliable, and have a strong work ethic.
Did you know?
Preparing for an employment assessment test can be a daunting task, but practicing beforehand can significantly improve your chances of success. We recommend using Teleperformance Assessment Test practice materials from JobTestPrep.
What are Typical Salaries at Teleperformance
The salaries at Teleperformance can vary depending on the role, location, and experience level of the employee. However, here are some rough estimates of typical salaries for some common roles at Teleperformance:
- Customer Service Representative: $10 - $18 per hour
- Technical Support Representative: $12 - $20 per hour
- Sales Representative: $11 - $20 per hour plus commission
- Team Leader/Supervisor: $14 - $25 per hour
- Workforce Management Analyst: $16 - $30 per hour
- Training Specialist: $15 - $28 per hour
- Quality Assurance Analyst: $13 - $22 per hour
It's important to note that these are rough estimates, and actual salaries may vary depending on a variety of factors. Teleperformance may also offer additional benefits and incentives such as health insurance, retirement plans, and bonuses.
Teleperformance Employment Assessment Test
10 interesting facts about Teleperformance
Here are 10 interesting facts about Teleperformance that are known:
- Teleperformance is one of the largest contact center companies in the world, with operations in over 80 countries.
- The company was founded in France in 1978 and has since grown into a global organization with over 380,000 employees worldwide.
- Teleperformance serves a variety of industries, including retail, technology, finance, healthcare, and telecommunications.
- The company has won numerous awards for its commitment to customer service, including the Stevie Award for Customer Service Excellence and the Frost & Sullivan Customer Value Leadership Award.
- In 2020, Teleperformance was ranked as one of Forbes' "Best Employers for Diversity" in the United States.
- Teleperformance operates under a "People-First" philosophy, which prioritizes the well-being and development of its employees.
- The company has a strong commitment to sustainability, with initiatives aimed at reducing its environmental impact and promoting social responsibility.
- Teleperformance is a leading provider of digital solutions and has developed innovative technologies such as TP Bot, a chatbot that assists customers with their inquiries.
- The company has a strong focus on diversity and inclusion, with programs aimed at promoting gender equality, cultural diversity, and LGBTQ+ inclusion.
- Teleperformance has a global partnership with the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) to support child rights and education programs in developing countries.
Take a Free Practice Quiz
What do you wear for Teleperformance job interview
The dress code for a Teleperformance job interview can vary depending on the role and the company's culture. However, it is generally recommended to dress in business attire to make a good impression during the interview. Here are some tips on what to wear for a Teleperformance job interview:
- Men should wear a suit and tie or a collared shirt and dress pants. A blazer can also be worn for a more formal look.
- Women should wear a professional dress, a skirt or pants with a blouse, or a business suit. It is also recommended to wear closed-toe shoes and minimal jewelry.
- Avoid wearing casual clothing such as jeans, t-shirts, or sneakers.
- Make sure your clothes are clean and well-fitted.
- Avoid wearing strong perfumes or colognes as some people may be sensitive to scents.
- It is always better to overdress than underdress, as it shows that you are serious about the job opportunity.
Ultimately, it's important to research the company's culture and dress code before the interview to ensure that you make a good impression and fit in with the company's culture.
Teleperformance Job Interview Questions
Next Step: Prepare for the Assessment Test
To get hired for the job you need to pass the assessment test. Preparing for an employment assessment test can be a daunting task, but practicing beforehand can significantly improve your chances of success. Below are the reasons why you might consider to get prepared by practicing using Teleperformance Assessment Test materials from JobTestPrep.
- JobTestPrep practice provides Realistic simulation: The JobTestPrep practice tests simulate the actual test format and difficulty level, providing you with an accurate representation of what to expect on test day. This can help you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and focus your practice efforts accordingly.
- You can time yourself by doing practice tests: Time management is crucial during the test, so practice completing questions within the time limit for each section. This will help you to improve your speed and accuracy during the actual test.
- JobTestPrep tests provide feedback and analysis: The practice tests include detailed explanations and feedback on your performance, enabling you to identify areas for improvement and learn from your mistakes.
- You get customized study plan: JobTestPrep offers customized study plans based on your performance on practice tests, helping you to optimize your study time and focus on areas where you need the most improvement.
- JobTestPrep materials are accessible online: JobTestPrep practice materials are accessible online, allowing you to practice at your own pace and convenience from anywhere with an internet connection.
Overall, using JobTestPrep practice materials can be an effective way to prepare for the employment assessment test, helping you to build confidence and increase your chances of success. By following these tips and practicing regularly, you can improve your chances and succeed on the test. All the best on your job interview and assessment test! Good luck & I truly hope you will get hired soon!