Are you applying for Target cashier, Target Associate, Target Manager, Target Corporate or another position at Target? Target IQ & Aptitude Assessment Test can be taken only once every of six months and usually consists of personality and behavioral questions. We have has Target Test preparation packages to get you ready for the Target assessment tests and Job Application. Take timed practice tests, track your scores, and ensure you get noticed. Get prepared for your Target test today and apply with confidence.
The best preparation resources for you to Get Ready for Target Test are:
- Target Aptitude Test - Very frequently used for Target Associate, Target Cashier, Target Team Lead, Target Manager and Target Corporate Job Applications to determine fit for the position
- Target Microsoft Excel Test - This test is used by Target for sales analyst jobs, Target Marketing Positions or jobs that might require candidates to demonstrate Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge
- Target Personality Test - This test is used by Target to check candidate's personality profiles to ensure job fit
What is Target Corporation
- Target is one of the largest merchandise retailer with stores in the United States and other parts of the world
- Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, its hometown since the first Target store opened in 1962 under the name "The Dayton Company"
- Target has stores in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- 75% of the U.S. population lives within 10 miles of a Target store.
- Target Corporation employs 400,000+ team members
- Target company branding is "Expect More. Pay Less." This branding was used by Target since 1994!
- Target's CEO since August 2014 is Brian Cornell.
Target Job Application Process
As part of Target hiring process, you will come across the Target Application Questionnaire. After completing five steps on your job application - including background information, your resume, references, and preferences - the questionnaire will appear on your screen. The Target Application Questionnaire, provided usually by the Kenexa company, is a personality assessment. The test is made of multiple choice questions relevant to personality, situational judgment, and your personal background. The Target assessment test should take between 20-30 minutes to complete.
While looking for open positions in Target, you'll probably find cashier, manager and intern\summer internship. Keep reading to view Target application questions & answers.
Target Interview Process Preparation
Interviews are the most nerve-wracking part of the Target’s hiring process. You do not only need to behave with confidence on the interview but also know answers to the trickiest questions posed by your recruiters. Follow the Target interview tips bellow and Target interview questions to increase you chances in landing the Target interview process.
Target Interview Tips
Questions usually asked on the Target phone interview and face-to-face interviews are competency-based. They are designed to evaluate your professionalism and whether you will integrate well into the new working environment. To sound even more knowledgeable, browse the Target’s website and learn about its business objectives. Bellow are Target interview questions you can prepare with for your Target interviews.
Target Job Interview Test Questions
Considerations when answering this questions:
- Describe your background and interest
- Mention your past experience and accomplishments
- Explain why you might be excited about this opportunity
- Do not bring up any details about your personal life, unrelated to the job position
Other Target Job Interview Questions
Previous candidates and Target employees were asked the questions listed below during the Target interview process and Target phone interview:
- If we call your last work manager and asked what you improved while you worked there, what will they say?
- Please describe me a situation when you were interrupted in the middle of a task, how did you handle that situation?
- Please describe me a situation you had to work with an employee you disagree with and how did you handle it.
- Please describe me a situation you succeeded in improving a problematic situation with a positive mental attitude.
Did you know?
To increase your chances of passing the test you can learn about the assessment test format. You can ask in advance how many questions are on the test and what kind of questions are there (multiple choice questions, true false, simulator questions etc.). You can also learn about he time required to complete the test.
Assessment Test Solved & Explained
Target Personality Test
As part of Target hiring process, high chances you will be required to pass the Target personality test to check your work personality profile. You work personality profile represent the range in varied traits you possess and behave in a daily work situation. For specific position different range of position is required. For example, as a future manager, you are expected to have high ability to make decisions. What most candidates don't know, is that you can prepare for such a test and practice basic general guidelines appropriate for all personality tests. We designed a 219 question personality test, with study guides and score report to help you do just that and achieve the best score possible.
Sample Personality Test Question
Assessment Test Tips & Tricks
To demonstrate your best on the test you need to make sure to follow Assessment Test Best Practices that can help you to get highest possible score on the test
TIP #1 - Smartest Ways to Prepare for the Assessment Test
- Identify the type of test you will be required to complete and practice by finding and taking as many tests as you possibly can
- A lot of time companies work with the assessment test providers. Find the provider your future employer might be using and research the types of tests and questions provider might be using
- Some assessment test providers help you prepare for the test and might offer practice test: find their web site and use their materials to get ready.
- When practicing the test simulate real test conditions: set a time time constraint – when practicing sample questions, be sure to give yourself between 30 seconds to one minute to solve each question.
- Learn from your mistakes: don’t just skim through the answers and explanations but try to understand the patterns and rationale for the explained answers to make sure you will not make similar mistakes in the future.
TIP #2 - Assessment Day Best Practices
- If possible, try to schedule test in the morning, when you have high levels of energy
- Get a good sleep before the test.
- Do not take a test if you are tired
- Read Question carefully (ideally more than once)
- Answer easy questions first (if you have a choice)
- This would allow you to leave harder questions for the end, but you will get easy answers in
- Validate your answer with more than one method (i.e. Common sense, Manual Calculations, Use Calculator etc.)
TIP #3 - Prepare for the Test
- Be prepared for taking Assessment Test at Home: you might be monitored and timed during the test by provider using your laptop's camera to observe what you might be doing
- Anticipate questions based on the job position
- You can skip questions; however, most likely you will not be allowed to go back to them.
- Today most tests are administered online, but most test providers allow you to use pen and scratch paper. Some providers also allow you to use a calculator
- Research and practice before the test
- Reflect after the test and take notes right after the test. During your preparation sessions use these notes to get ready for next test
- Improve your skills in between tests by taking practice tests and timing yourself
Next Step: Get Ready for Assessment Test - Download PDF eBook
The best way to prepare for the test is to own preparation materials by downloading practice tests that match your needs. Unlike other cloud platforms we do not charge your recurring fees and allow your to download PDF, which you can use to get prepared for the assessment test. There is no shipment involved, as soon as payment is processed you can download the preparation material and start practicing.
Advantages of downloading assessment tests in PDF format to get ready for the assessment test:
- No Recurring Fees - you download the PDF file and only pay for preparation material once
- You do not need an Internet Connection to practice (you can download the test on your device and practice in the remote location to get ready for the test more effectively)
- PDF Assessment Tests are accessible on All Platforms and in any web browser (Operating Systems: MAC, Windows, IOS, Android or Linux. PDF Files can be opened in any browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc. PDF format is also device and resolution independent)
- PDF Assessment Tests are Searchable - you can use search features of your PDF reader to find specific question, tips, recommendation or text you might be looking for
- You Can make Annotations inside Downloaded PDF Assessment Tests (for example you can highlight questions, that might seem unclear, so you can come back and learn them later)
Top 50 Aptitude Test Questions and Answers is everything you need to get ready for Aptitude Assessment Test. An Aptitude Test is an pre-employment hiring exam, which is used by to determine an how well candidate is prepared to succeed in a given activity. It also ensures that candidate has a good grasp and can solve business problems, using the data presented to help make business decision for the organization. In addition to the practice questions and answers in this PDF eBook you will also learn about strategies to successfully pass Assessment Test, most efficient ways to get prepared, time management tips for exam preparations, tips and tricks to answer different types of questions and much more.
Who Created Training Materials
Vadim Mikhailenko, MBA, is an experienced coach, trainer and Consultant with over 20 years of professional experience
- Vadim works as a consultant and educator helping students to find jobs and get hired
- He has hired many people and knows interview and assessment test process from inside out
- Vadim holds Masters Degree in Computer Science and MBA degree from Keller Graduate School of Management
Learn from an industry expert and insider and get hired for that job, to launch your own career
(Single Test Prep)
Top 50 Aptitude Assessment Test questions with Answers and Explanations. Items Included (Instant PDF Download):
Aptitude Practice Test PDF: $17.00
Limited Time SALE: $17.00
Employment Plus Value Bundle
Everything you need to prepare for the most common Employment Assessment Test. Items Included (Instant PDF Download):
Aptitude Practice Test PDF: $17.00
IQ Practice Test PDF : $17.00
Excel Practice Test PDF: $17.00
Value Bundle SALE:
Assessment Test Super Value Preparation Pack
Comprehensive Preparation Pack to get you Prepared for variety of Assessment Tests. Items Included (Instant PDF Download):
Aptitude Practice Test PDF: $17.00
IQ Practice Test PDF: $17.00
Excel Practice Test PDF: $17.00
Microsoft Word Test PDF: $17.00
LinkedIn Excel Quiz PDF: $17.00
Super Value Pack SALE: