A Microsoft PowerPoint test is a pre-employment hiring assessment that employers use during the recruitment process to check how proficient candidates are with Microsoft PowerPoint. In this post you will learn how to get prepared for Microsoft PowerPoint Per-Employment Test by looking at Top PowerPoint Test for Job Interview Questions and Answers.
What is PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful presentation software developed by Microsoft. It is a standard component of the company's Microsoft Office suite software, and is bundled into Microsoft Office suite together with Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office productivity tools.
PowerPoint uses concept of slides to help you share the ideas rich in multimedia and is used to create complex business presentations, simple educational outlines and much more. PowerPoint is used by a lot of businesses and in education and is currently available on PC, on the web, PowerPoint for Mac, PowerPoint for Adndroid, PowerPoint for iOS and PowerPoint Mobile.
PowerPoint Features and Capabilities
Latest version of PowerPoint offers various different features which could be tested as part of employment assessment test:
- Create brand new presentations or create presentations from template.
- Share your ideas by add text, images, art, and videos.
- Use text formatting features in PowerPoint to create lists, hyperlinks do paragraph formatting and change text directional settings
- Select a professional design using various different available options in the applications.
- Add pictures by inserting local or online pictures, changing picture styles, compressing picture and displaying background images
- Add transitions, animations, and motion to make presentation more professional.
- Enhance design by using layout features of the application to add footnotes, headers, themes and adjusting background color
- Enhance your productivity by using keyboard shortcuts
- Enhance your presentation with video features by playing YouTube videos or embedding videos you have saved locally
- Rearrange slides as needed by copying, removing rearranging slides and changing all effects that have been added previously
- Make global changes to the application by adjusting Slide Master
- Save locally or share on OneDrive, to get to your presentations from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Share and work with others to get feedback.
- Use collaboration features of the application to add/remove comments, use @mention tags in the comment and jointly edit using real-time co-authoring
- Print presentation as necessary by printing slides, notes and handouts
- Prepare and setup your environment for the presentation using Slide Show features
How to Pass PowerPoint LinkedIn Assessment Test
Typical Microsoft PowerPoint Test Sample Questions and Answers
- Apply a Color Template
- Apply a Color Theme
- Apply a Color Palette
- Customize the color fills
- Design Idea Feature
- Layouts Tools
- Pictures Tools
- Arrange tools
- Borrow Slides
- There is no special function. You must use copy and paste
- Reuse slide
- Find slide
- None of these
- You can compress only one picture at a time
- You can compress all picture at the same time
- There are no options for printout
- You cannot delete cropped area
- Add a digital signature
- Encrypt with a password
- Mark as fill
- Always open read-only
- PowerPoint theme
- Design idea
- The option tab
- The home tab
- The print dialog box
- The share tab
- Apply a table style
- Apply a cell style
- Apply a graphic style
- Right click a table and choose a new style
About the Author
Vadim Mikhailenko, MBA
Vadim lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and works as an Information Technology Consultant, Coach and Educator. Vadim is very passionate about Milwaukee community and teaches classes to underprivileged students at local community college to help them get employed. Throughout his consulting career Vadim studied a lot of tools and technologies and learned hiring process by helping organizations to hire candidates and also supported students to get prepared and to pass interview and assessment tests.
Vadim loves to share his knowledge with and enjoys teaching new skills to help you get hired for your dream job.
Below are other relevant resources available on the topic you can consider them to accelerate your learning
[PDF EBook Download] Top Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Test Questions and Answers
Top Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Test Questions and Answers PDF EBook teaches you everything you need to get ready for Microsoft PowerPoint Interview and prepare for PowerPoint Assessment Test. You will practice most frequently asked questions and will learn about answers and explanations for the questions being asked. You will also learn how to prepare for the Assessment Test and how to increase your chances to succeed passing the test during COVID-19.