Learn how to use latest version of Microsoft Outlook in this tutorial.
Microsoft Outlook Online, Quick Overview
Microsoft Outlook on the web makes it easy to keep your email, calendar, and contacts directly readily available. Here are a couple of the incredible highlights to utilize:
- Send messages and share files to collaborate with others.
- Use Suggested replies or the Like button to save time.
- Focused inbox keeps what matters most front and center.
- Pick a time in your calendar to use quick compose or select More options to add more details to your event.
- Use Smart time suggestions to find a meeting time that works for everyone.
- Make your meetings a Teams meeting or quickly find a place to meet with Suggested locations.
- Connect your Microsoft 365 account to LinkedIn to send messages and share files with your connections.
- Search lets you quickly find emails, events, and contacts.
- Email Client
- Personal Data Manager
- My Day in One Place
Outlook Cool Features
- Organized Environment
- Commonly used in Workplace
- Web Based (Mobile App)
- Folder Structure e
- Search Simplicity3
- Contacts Management
- Calendar & Planning
- Tasks Managements
- Files Management (One Drive)
Cool New Enhancements
- Correction of Spelling and Grammar
- Emojis and Animated GIF
- Automatic Translation
- Manage Multiple Calendars
- Snap Calendars
- View Events in Your Task List
- Dark Mode
Watch Other Tutorials
Review other relevant tutorials on the topic?
Below are other relevant resources available on the topic you can consider them to accelerate your learning