An Excel Interview Test is a screening process employers use as part of the candidate employment interview to test a potential candidates’ Microsoft Excel skills. Depending on the position candidate is applying for you are likely to face a pre-employment Excel test with varying level of difficulty. One of the fastest way to learn is to learn necessary excel skills by following step by step tutorials and improve your skills by practicing excel assessment skills questions. To get prepared that you need to understand Excel Assessment Exam objectives - complete list of skills employers are looking for in prospective candidates.
Below is the high level list of topics to get your prepared for Excel Assessment Exam - to download complete ebook navigate to the bottom of this post and follow instructions to download the ebook with comprehensive list of exam objectives.
Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Create Worksheets and Workbooks
- Navigate in Worksheets and Workbooks
- Format Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize Options and Views for Worksheets and Workbooks
- Configure Worksheets and Workbooks for Distribution
Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Insert Data in Cells and Ranges
- Format Cells and Ranges
- Summarize and Organize Data
- Create and Manage Tables
- Manage Table Styles and Options
- Filter and Sort a Table
Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Summarize Data by using Functions
- Perform Conditional Operations by using Functions
- Format and Modify Text by using Functions
Create Charts and Objects
- Create Charts
- Format Charts
- Insert and Format Objects
and much more...
To review the complete list of Excel Exam Objectives navigate to the bottom of this post and download the e-Book with comprehensive list.
Download FREE Ebook - Microsoft Excel Exam Objectives
Instructions: Complete below form to download Excel Assessment Test Objectives. After information is entered, click Download button and you will be redirected the page, where you would be able to complete the download,