Why Practice Before Taking Excel Pre-Hiring Test
Microsoft Excel is used in a lot of different jobs. Before hiring candidates, employers would like to make sure candidates have a good understanding of the application and will be able to use it to complete important functions that are required as part of the job.
Do you want to get ready for the Excel Assessment Exam quickly and pass it with the breeze? Make sure to watch below training videos and download practice files to follow along.
- Take a shortcut to learn how to get ready to pass the test the fastest way possible
- Watch the video and learn by following along with the exercise files
- Learn from the expert who helped prepare students to pass Excel Assessment Test
10 Sample Questions and Answers from Excel Practice Test (More Questions are included into the Full Download of Excel Practice Test)
a) AutoSum Formulas Exclude Last Row from Results
b) AutoSum Formulas refer to the custom left of their cells
c) AutoSum Formulas are reffering to their own cells, causing error
d) AutoSum Formulas include header value in the calculations
Why Purchase Excel Practice Test?
- Fastest Way to learn: One of the fastest way to learn to get ready for excel test is is to use hands on exercises that covers relevant material. The big advantage of Exercise files is that it allows you to focus on the topics you already know and skip ahead to learn topics that you need to master.
- Learn by doing hands on practice with Excel: There are many benefits to utilizing practice exercises , and adequately prepared for Excel Employment Assessment. With practice exercise files, you can get a feel for the types of questions they should expect to see during the test period, and they will also help them understand areas they need to improve on. After reviewing their practice test results, however, they can get a better sense of which areas are weakest. Having this knowledge, you can then focus your efforts in a more productive manner.
- You actually learn the material: Recent studies show that a huge benefit of taking practice exercises increases familiarity of material. Using these study materials, you can get a feel for the layout and question types the exams will have and won't be as nervous when answering the actual questions.
- You can time yourself: If Excel Assessment Test is timed, it can be a big problem for you if you aren't used to having a strict time limit. By taking practice exercises and knowing approximately how long it take for you to answer one question, you can calculate allowable time and successfully plan your actual exam. With testing exercises, you can can practice and time yourself as you work on questions.
TIPS FOR PASSING YOUR EXCEL INTERVIEW AND ASSESSMENT TEST!
TIP #1 – What are the Smartest Ways to Prepare for the test:
- Download latest version Excel and Explore
- Get latest version of Excel by enrolling into Office 365 subscription (Which is free for 30 days)
- Watch Free YouTube Training Videos
- Purchase Excel Test Preparation Training Courses
TIP #2 – What to do during the test:
- Read Question carefully (ideally more than once)
- Answer easy questions first (if you have a choice) and then focus on more complicated questions
- Validate your answer with more than one method before submitting (i.e. using manual calculations, using SUM function, using PivotTable calculations etc.)
TIP #3 – How to Pass Test Considering Recent events:
- Be prepared for Excel Test at Home
- You might be monitored and timed
- Anticipate questions based on the job position
- Research and practice before the test
- Reflect after the test and take notes
- Use these notes to get ready for next test
Here's What People Are Saying...
(worldwide success stories from our YouTube community!)
Created by Vadim Mikhailenko, MBA
- Vadim Mikhailenko, MBA, is an experienced coach, trainer and Information Technology professional with over 20 years experience
- Vadim works as an experienced consultant and educator helping students to find jobs that require Word skills
- He has hired many people and knows interview and assessment test process from inside out
- Vadim holds Masters Degree in Computer Science from Belorussian State University and MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management
- Learn from an industry expert and insider and get hired for that job, to launch your own career
What you’ll get…
30-DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
We have eliminated all risk for you. All of our products and training resources are protected by our 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. Whatever the reason…or no reason at all…you can have a full refund if this resource isn’t right for you. So there is no risk. Just email us: [email protected] and we will refund your purchase, no questions asked
Download Excel Practice files now by clicking the button below to get read for the Interview and Assessment test to get hired for your Dream Job!